1. All properties are to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement unless otherwise stated.
2. The Tenant will be responsible for the payment of all utilities unless otherwise stated. The tenant is liable for
any reconnection charges where they are responsible for the disconnection of a service.
3. The granting of a Tenancy will be subject to approved references that will be collated by a Consumer Credit
Company and in some instances a Guarantor may be required. If financial or employment details are unavailable,
then a Guarantor will be required.
4. Referencing and Administration charges (per person) payable at application inclusive of VAT
Single applicant £180 • Couple £320 • Guarantor £72 • Company £350
5. A “Holding Fee” of £250 per person is required to secure the property. Once your application has been approved
this fee will be offset against your deposit. Should you decide not to continue with the application
or we have to reject your application due to unsuitable references these amounts will not be refundable.
6. The “Holding Fee” will reserve the property for a maximum of 2 weeks from the date received. All tenancy application
forms and fees must be completed and returned within this specified period. In the even all required
documents are not received within the stipulated time period Hometrust will re-advertise the property.
7. The Landlord will insure the Buildings Fixtures Fittings and Contents.
8. A Tenants Liability Insurance Policy is a pre-requisite of the Tenancy Agreement and must be presented to
the Agents at the start of the Tenancy Agreement.
9. The deposit will be held under a Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) authorised under Part 6 of the Housing
Act 2004 and cannot be used as settlement of rental either during or at the end of the Tenancy.
10. At the commencement of the tenancy the Tenant/s to pay check in fee of £30 (VAT incl ) per tenant for the
cost of checking the Inventory on taking possession of the Property.
11. Rent is payable termly in advance as set out in the Tenancy Agreement and payment schedule. All payments
are payable by cash cheque or BACS on the granting of the Tenancy.
12. In addition to the information required for the Credit Reference Hometrust request two forms of identification
with photograph for both Student & Guarantor.
13. The handing of this information sheet to a prospective Tenant does not constitute or form part of any offer
or contract. Whilst all the information provided on this information sheet is believed to be correct, it is not
guaranteed to apply in each and every case and applicants must satisfy themselves by perusal of the relevant
documentation or otherwise as to the actual terms of any specific Tenancy.
Instant Online Valuation
Interested in your property value?